Student ID Card
1. Freshman : Collective issuance without application procedure
- Place : Office of Sookmyung Business School Academic Affairs
- Distribution period : It is collectively distributed at the orientation place (We recommend that absentees visit the office of Academic Affairs).
2. Re-entry students
- Individual application through visiting the Office of Student Affairs after the beginning of semester
- If Student ID card is lost and needs to be reissued, fill out the application form and receive it immediately at the Office of Student Affairs.
- Office of Student Affairs : # 305 Student Union Building
- Reissuance fee : 7,000 won
- Requirement : ID photo, Identification card
1. Certificate Issuance : Office of Student Affairs # 305 Student Union Building
- Types of certificate : Certificate of Degree / Certificate of Degree / Certificate of Completion / Certificate of Enrollment / Certificate of Registration / Transcript / Certificate of Scholarship (Korean / English) / Graduate Certificate (Korean)
2. All certificates cost 1,000 won per copy
3. Issuance: Office of Student Affairs: # 305 Student Union Building ☏ 02-710-9810, 9815
4. How to apply: Personal visit ->Using touch screen machine or internet application (Smart Service at Sookmyung Website – 'Certificate of issuance')
Go to site
1. Issuer : Parking Management Office
2. Location : 1st Floor, Administration building ☏710-9981
3. Working hours : 9: 00-18:00
4. If you cannot visit during business hours, please contact the parking management office.